- Camera Resolution: 24.2MP
- Sensor size: APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor Format
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Video Quality: UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- SVGA Tru-Finder 1.44m-Dot OLED EVF
- Tiltable LCD touchscreen
- Fast 0.02 sec AF, with 425 phase-detection AF points
- Real-time Tracking, Real-time Eye AF, Eye AF for Animals
- In-Body Stabilization: None
- Special Features: Bluetooth, Built-in Flash, Mic Input, NFC, Touchscreen
- Wifi: Can connect to Wi-Fi
The α6100 digital camera from Sony is an APS-C-format mirrorless camera that is well-suited for stills and video applications. With a 24.2MP CMOS sensor and a BIONZ X processor, the alpha a6100 is capable of capturing high-resolution stills with a broad sensitivity range and low noise. The combination between this camera’s pcessor and sensor affords it’s user with the possiblity of recording UHD 4K videos as well as quick continuous shooting up to 11 fps when working with moving subjects. Other features benefitting the fast-paced shooting are the Real-time Eye AF and subject tracking capabilities that help to ensure sharp focus on a variety of subject types.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the a6100 features a 1.44m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear eye-level viewing. A rear 3.0″ 921.6k-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and has a 180° tilting design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enable wireless sharing of imagery as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- 24.2MP Exmor CMOS Sensor
- 16-50mm Lens – The 16-50mm Lens is a versatile lens that offers a 24-75mm equivalent focal length range. It is a wide to short tele zoom with a power zoom control along with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake.
- UHD 4K Video Recording in XAVC S Format
- 4D FOCUS
- OLED electronic viewfinder – this offers a bright, high-resolution means for eye-level monitoring
- 3.0″ 921.6k-dot touchscreen LCD – this can be tilted 180° upward or 74° downward to suit working from high and low angles
- Integrated 3.5mm microphone ports – these affords one greater control over audio during video recording
- The camera is powered by an included NP-FW50 rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides you with 420 shots per charge when working with the LCD screen. It can also be powered via a USB connection to a computer or mobile battery. This can also be used to charge the camera’s battery.
- Built-in Wi-Fi – With this, you can instantly share your images from the camera to mobile devices. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera’s shutter.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – This allows for location data acquisition.
In the box
- Sony Alpha a6100 Mirrorless Digital Camera body
- Sony E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Sony NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (1020mAh)
- Sony AC Adapter
- Sony ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- Micro-USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup